Sunday, July 12, 2015

July Photo Challenge

I'm 1/3 of the way through ...
and loving every minute of it!

A friend organized a group of us on Facebook,
gave us a list of prompts 
and set us free to interpret the world 
(and the daily word) 
for ourselves.

Do I even need to say that not one of us photographed the same things
or came close to seeing the world 
in the same way?

Day 1:
Squares
Day 2: Cherished detail
Day 3:
motion
 Day 4: light
Day 5:
Summer nights
Day 6:
stacked
Day 7:
more than 10
Day 8:
together
 Day 9:
Happiness
(It's only one of many options!)
 Day 10:
water
 Day 11:
on the side of the road
Day 12:
fill the lens

 It's been just the motivation I needed 
to make sure the camera is out-
and being used!

I always forget how much I love to play with it;
lesson learned - 
again!







No comments: