Sunday, October 9, 2016

I'm tired of trying to understand

 I can't speak for anyone else,
but I'm done with this election cycle.
It's officially lasted about 2 years too long.

 How in the name of all that's holy can the Republican candidate 
still be supported by
millions of people?

How do they explain that decision to their daughters?

Not only has Trump captured the votes of the Klu Klux Klan,
now he's gone after the sexual predator contingent -
at least those who haven't yet been convicted of a felony and can still vote.

Nice work, Republican party.
Those are just the folks I'd want to represent ...
hope you're proud of yourself.

And all the Republicans running for the exits?

Don't even ...
you knew he was a psychopath months ago 
and you chose him anyway.
I, for one, won't be watching the debate tonight.
I'll catch highlights later,
if there IS any such thing as a 'highlight'.

Frankly, it feels like one 'low' after another.
This chick is done!



No comments: