Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Life goes on

 I'm here. 

Up to my neck in work related to being a Senior Warden at a time of transition in our church. A time with inherent anxiety, confusion and heightened emotions.

I'm here.

Up to my neck in work related to being a citizen of the United States at a time of transition in our country. A time with inherent anxiety, confusion and heightened emotions.

And despite all the emotions swirling around, life goes on.


Seasons change.


Holidays and birthdays are celebrated.

Four years ago, at the start of our national nightmare, this sweet boy was born -
and he's brightened every day since.
Hopefully at some point soon, I'll have time to write more; 
but what I don't need right now is another obligation.


Enjoy the beauty - and keep breathing through all the rest.

No comments: