Monday, August 9, 2021

Missing In Action

DON"T put out any APB's on me,
although I expect to be gone from this site for several weeks.
 
I won't truly be missing,
just deeply immersed in the medical system,
including rehab, inpatient and outpatient,
while getting, and getting used to, bionic parts.
Getting older and dealing with the travails that go along with it
has become a full time job;
just trying to get my house ready for a stint of recuperating in it - 
with people coming and going to assist -
has been exhausting.
 
There ARE perks
and I WILL have help
                                                          and beauty and abundance to distract me
Not gonna lie;
I'm not a fan of pain and I know I've got some coming my way.
I can only hope its less than what I've been living with every day for 4 months!
 
To maximize a calm recovery, 
I'm going to be as 'disconnected' from social media as possible.

See you on the other side of surgery.



No comments: