Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Time travel

Where did the month go?

There's been a:

 *graduation - from preschool - and a trip to the Magic House
*visits from family to meet the baby
*a hospitalization - for a baby, always concerning - 
but, luckily with a good outcome and no need for further visits.
*surgery - cataract removal
*a trip to Michigan
and the usual summer life of gardening, reading
and creating small pieces of 'art' which keeps me off the streets 
and out of stores.

I've completed months of physical therapy, 
with an improvement in mobility and decreased pain,
for which I'm VERY grateful.

Life might, in fact, be getting 'nearly' back to normal
after a full year of me being a professional patient!

I'm going to let pictures speak for themselves.


 

OK, so academics might not be his strong suit!
ALL graduations are tedious affairs, even baby ones.

I even found 3 Petosky stones "in the wild" - 
the state stone AND ancient fossils.
 My home away from home.
and my hosts and partners in crime.
What would a road trip be without a roadside attraction?










It's summer; it's hot;
political nonsense still roils around and sucks WAAYY too much oxygen
out of our system.

I still have decorative vestiges around from a more innocent time,
and saying "It's complicated" doesn't begin to do my feelings justice.

But that's where I'm leaving it for now.
Well, sort of.
If you need me, 
I'll be in the garden trying to keep the jungle from winning!

No comments: