Saturday, March 12, 2011

I've made the comment several times before, and most of you have heard it already, but I swear it's true!

It's not pretty to live inside my head.It's a wonder any of us in peds can keep our wits about us when you consider what we deal with on a daily basis!

I'm amazed there's room for truth and beautywhen we hear stories like his.

Really...that's the story you're going with?

You couldn't get in to 'your room' at the Ritz - even though you were a registered guest at the Sheraton...so after you finally convince the desk clerk to issue a new room card (after he didn't even bother to check and see if your name corresponded to the guest paying for the room...pssst...Ritz, just bring your check book to the negotiations for the lawsuit!), you kicked in the door because it was chain locked from the inside.
Then, in your drunken stupor, you just happened to fall into bed, find a 9 yr old little girl body there, figure it was a gift from the Pedophilia God and start molesting her?

Really? You're sticking with THAT story?
That's some level of drunk!

And we won't even go into what the hell her parents were doing in the adjacent room that they didn't hear someone kick in a door right next to theirs?

While I don't frequent the Ritz, I don't exactly stay at No Tell-Motels eitheryet I can hear toilets flushing next door, ice machines down the halls and people laughing two rooms over.
A foot coming through a door, chain locks being ripped from the door jam... you can bet your ass I'd hear it!

just sayin'.

2 comments:

debbiet620 said...

Thank you, I thought I was the only one screaming at the television when this story was reported

Donna said...

Amazing, isn't it? What's more amazing is that it's written and reported without the smallest hint of incredulity! Where are true investigative reporters? SOOO many pieces missing that I, for one, want to know more about!