Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A lifetime of memories...

even if that lifetime was too short.

I was there the day his parents brought him home from the adoption agency...


and I'll be there to celebrate and remember his life as we return him to his Creator.

My boys and I are headed up North to say Goodbye -
to a beloved cousin, nephew and friend.

I'll be away from a computer for the next few days -'cause being with people will be more important than being with technology.

Thanks for all the prayers and condolences -ironically brought to me via technology - I know, I know...some of us struggle to accept all the changes life offers or imposes!

I already know our gang well enough to know there'll be tears
and laughterand love underneath it all.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Thinking of your family. Safe travels home Donna.