Sunday, April 1, 2018

One more museum of note before moving on

 IAIA (Institute of American Indian Arts)
Museum of Contemporary Native Arts.

How could I NOT go?
 To be challenged to think about the masks we wear,

 the experiences of people I love living on the reservation


and to see images I would love to have hanging in my home


or my yard!





 With apologies to all the fabulously creative artists 
whose work was enjoyed and shared in this post
without attribution.

I'd be happy to go back and write down all the names!

Better yet - until  I can get back, 
YOU go -
and let me know!

That Santa Fe bucket list keeps getting longer, doesn't it?

1 comment:

usuallyemily said...

Love everything you share about Santa Fe. I hope to visit one day! I love the last painting here especially. The red .