Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Retirement honeymoon

I've been retired for 3 months now.

During that time, 
I've actually only been home 
for 3 weeks.

I've been over the Pyrenees,
 to the end of the world, 
(Finisterre, Spain)

on the Rosebud reservation in South Dakota,
working with Habitat for Humanity
 and dancing with some of my favorite people!

I've been meeting friends for lunch, brunch and dinners.
I've been working in the garden,
binge watching Elementary and the Good Wife to get caught up on episodes I missed,
and planning more trips out of town -
this time 'Up North' -
to see family and friends.

Frankly, I've been so busy, 
I can't imagine how I ever found time to work!

I've stopped watching the news,
I have no obnoxious clients to kvetch about,
my ire has not been raised,
my blood pressure is back to normal...

I really don't have any idea what I'll blog about.

This space may be reconfigured and redesigned-
along with the rest of my life.

But, for those that have asked,
I'm back,
I'm better than fine
and
we'll see where all this goes!




No comments: