Saturday, September 9, 2017

Playing with my camera too

My grandson turns 1 in two more months,
although how THAT happened so quickly I can't fathom.
 I decided to make a board book for him 
of the A, B, C's at Grannys house.

Some of the obvious candidates are
his favorites things:
 C for clock
 W for wheel

 M for monkey

  F for Fox

 L for lamb

 Z is for zebra

 M is for marbles

C is for car
 E for eyes

 C is for circles.
 Well, you get the picture.

I like to think that his favorite part of being at my house is
feeling the
 This will be a fun project!
~~~~~~~~~~
I also was able to capture some gorgeous flowers from Trader Joes.
 They labeled them as 'Stock' 
and while they aren't the 'stock' I'm familiar with,
maybe its a newer variation - 
 or maybe they meant freesia.
 Either way, they're beautiful and they smell fabulous.

It's good to be allowing time for play
every day again.

No comments: