Saturday, April 2, 2011

Final Scenes from a weekend

One more look at my trip last weekend...and at the folks who make up the beautiful patchwork quilt that is my life.

The oldest teenager - a busy senior and designated driver for his mom, aunts and cousins who go 'clubbing' to biker bars!! LOL...

The youngsters...

Moms and daughters...

Girls with attitude...

Love this one of Art Boy talking to his aunt - w/his reflection in the mirror...

totally unintended capture.
GI Joe and fiancee with cousin.
California bound brothers.

Sassy girls...
Brothers and sisters.

Birthday boy turned teenager.


More moms and daughters.
Girls gone wild.

Girls who miss their Daddy - and always will.

Wishing for better luck...

Girls who remind me that some hair days are better than others - and all mine since shaving my head have been a piece of cake!

And these two who I love SO much I think my heart will explode in gratitude - for shoulders to cry on and conversations in cars that prove beyond doubt they are the better parts of their father and I , with all the magical qualities and attributes that are theirs alone.

Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future. ~
Gail Lumet Buckley

No comments: