Monday, April 2, 2012

between sky and sea...

she was forced to be earthbound... and she shared the time with us!

My great niece, Eleanor, was headed from Chicago to FLA for spring break with her water polo team and had a long layover in our fair city.

Long enough to leave the terminal, have some fun, and savor some treats.


Even if that meant joining her older cousin and his fiancee in their mockery of me since I said she was with a synchronized swin team - not water polo!

Hey, it involves a team in the water... what's the big deal?!
Back at the airport, GI Joe got us into a private club...

and participated in some suspicious behavior that came close to getting us evicted!


And, heaven forbid, kids today go 'unconnected' for any length of time!

Pretending you're a celebrity won't discourage the paparazzi -

although 'the look' will give me pause!

This unintended capture says it all...
his fiancee in one lens, his mom in the other!

OK... THAT look will get me to stop!

There... no people; does that make you happy?

At least, Pearl never complains when I take her picture!

Good girl!

Is it any wonder, I have so many nature pictures?
Never once heard them complain!

No comments: