Friday, April 13, 2012

Time sucks...

on the world wide webs!

As if I couldn't already find enough ways to play and waste my time on this computer - yes Pinterest, I'm talking about you!

Now, I discover Dumpr.net -and all the photo editing fun you can have at the flick of a finger.

Here's Art Boys latest - hanging where it should - in some fancy ass museum.
(Only a matter of time, folks!)

Yes, Nora... this is what it would look like if your Aunt Donna had an up to date Smart phone and not 'Maxwell Smarts shoe phone' complete with an antennae!

Here's Nora, as a toddler brightening up NYC...

and either Lilliputians looking in the window at GI Joe, or museum viewers looking at his image at the MOMA.

And, what's your preference, my photo of an Iris as a jigsaw puzzle

or a painting?

I think I'll go with painting - give Art Boy a run for his money... (as if!)

And I do think compassion and caring are something to write home aboutand that members of our family create a beautiful mosaic - in more ways than one!

Told you, you can waste time here!

Don't go blaming me when you fall in the black hole!

No comments: