Monday, August 22, 2016

Be still my heart!

It was wonderful -
a bibliophiles nirvana!
 The Annual Book Fair was held this weekend -
and, as someone who has attended every year
and distinctly remembers when it was in
the damp, dark basement of the YMCA
in South City,
this was a HUGE improvement.
 I got a kick out of some of the signs ...
someone was feeling 'judgy'!
And, frankly, my dear,
the volumes in that section weren't any different 
than the paperback versions in 
"Mass Market"!



 
For less than $20.00,
I got some reads I'm looking forward to,
along with a compliment about my 'eclectic taste".
What a great morning!

"Books fall open, you fall in”
 David T.W. McCord
~~~~~~~~~~

It won't come as a surprise to anyone that my sons are both 'readers' as well.

The youngest and his wife have decided to decorate the nursery 
for "Tater" (aka "The Tot")
in a book related theme ...
Can't wait to see the finished project! 

Impetus for me to get those books read before he comes;
I'm finishing #5 now, so I should be in good shape.

No spoilers! 

No comments: