Monday, November 14, 2016

Tradition

 I mentioned before that the family bassinett was dug out of the attic of the last family who used it
and gifted to my son during the family baby shower in September.
It's hard to believe it's been 3 years 
since the last little one in our family needed it.
(Miss Ari)

It has been used by every baby in our family for 72 years -
now it's Sam's turn
and if you see where his feet are, 
you can see he won't be in it for very much longer!

He's changing every time I see him -
and I think he looks far older than a 1 week old!
 
 
THIS one cracks me up ...
He looks exactly like his father after Thanksgiving dinner
when he's in a food stupor
and just wanting to get into his stretchy pants!
~~~~~~~~~~
The larger world has suddenly erupted in color -
in St Louis

 
and in Standing Rock.
Just gorgeous!

It's helped to look for beauty 
with so much ugliness all around us.

No comments: