Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Meanwhile, in Alabama

 the kids have picked out their Easter outfits!
iykyk.
 
Back here in the Midwest, 
some of us went yesterday to determine the best location, 
within the path of totality,
in which to see the total eclipse next month. 
 
Think we have a winner -
an easy 1 hour drive, east and south,
beautiful grounds, clean bathrooms,
with food trucks and a band scheduled
along with a  grove of Venus of Willendorfs!
Whats not to like about all that!?



Cedarhurst Museum of the Arts.
Now, don't y'all go rushing there too ...
while there are 80 acres of sculpture park around the buildings, 
my friends and I chose it because we don't want crowds.

This 'once in a lifetime' event - 
which will be my second this decade -
will undoubtedly be my last
and I'll like some peace and quiet while watching it, please!

Spring continues to unfold,
reminding us that new life, new beginnings and hope
are realities,
for which I say Thanks be to God.
Playing with Peeps continues to amuse -
at least me, if not everyone else.


True Story!

No comments: