Monday, June 4, 2012

The Office...

will be getting a mini facelift tomorrow, thanks to another artist exhibiting at Art and Air.

I've long admired Kays work and have bought and given both her book and several of her prints to various friends over the years.

Kay's a mixed media artist out of Columbia, MO; a wonderful storyteller who uses her words and lovely handmade papers to create pieces of art that speak to many of us, I'm sure.

This time around, I found two prints  that will be absolutely PERFECT for the office...

one over the 'hospitality bag' which is filled with, you guessed it - chocolate -


and, the other, a wonderful reminder for all of us as we stare down evil every shift!

Won't they be great?!!

I haven't decided, but I  may even share the magnets I bought too!

Oh come on... I can't be the only one who thinks this??? !


Nahhhh; they need to stay home!

check out Kay's website for more of her designs and cards... you'll love her too!
www.ampersandcards.com

1 comment:

aimee said...

These will be a great addition to our "sterile" work space!