Wednesday, June 19, 2013

For all of you who think there are no guarantees in life -

I want you to know that I am the exception…

because I can ABSOLUTELY guarantee 
that when I retire 
I will not miss working with folks like these 
ever again! 


A mom who knows her boyfriend is a sexual predator 
(registered as a sex offender of minors in Idaho), 
knows he intends to sexually abuse her 4 month old child 
and 
is present the whole time 
sodomy is being committed!! 

A mom who not only offered up
her infant child to a pervert – 
but sat by 
and let it happen. 

One can only hope the baby died 
of suffocation 
without experiencing the terrible pain 
of it all 
for more than a few seconds. 

I’m not vindictive by nature. 
I don’t need the death penalty for these two - - 
but, for the love of God, 
will someone PLEASE put sterilization 
into the mix for the penalty phase 
or make sure 
there’s NO possibility of either of them 
getting out of jail 
until their private parts wither, 
decay and rot off/fall out. 

NO amount of rehabilitation or therapy cures pathology this deep. 

There are times I second guess my decision to retire 
and think I should/could stay on for a few more years…

 then I get reality checks like this 
and know, all too well, 
why my soul
feels like it’s dying. 


Yup, staying at home being blissfully unaware 
that cretins like this exist,
 hearing about it on the news
months later 
and being appalled 
for 30 seconds 
before I block it out of my reality
 will definitely be better 
than knowing all the gory details 
and having breathed the same air 
in a room with them – 

I guarantee it!

No comments: