Monday, July 29, 2013

July Photo challenge

is going well - 
thought I'd share some of my favorites so far - 
along with the prompts for the day.

Energy
surely I'm not the only one who can hear - 
Oh, NO, Mr Bill!? 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Translucent
yes, I still wash dishes by hand;
don't judge!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ground level -
for a brief second, 
I couldn't decide if I was going to go with 
looking UP from the floor

or straight ahead.
Of course, I went with Oreo!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
glitter
one jar of the same
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word
the reclaimed door panel hanging over my computer -
a reminder of how differently we get 'mail' these days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More than 20
my legacy from a beloved great grandmother -
an original Miracle Whip jar filled with Cracker Jack charms
from the 40's and 50's.
I remember playing with them at her house,
on her chenille bedspread,
for hours!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Macro
here's the one I used
and here's on from this weekend
 I would have used - 
if I thought of it at the time!

Ever wonder HOW
the center of a sunflower 
gets to be the way it is?
Mystery revealed!
You're welcome.
~~~~~~~~~~
Glad I had some motivator 
forcing me to pick up my camera 
everyday this month!

No comments: