Monday, July 22, 2013

Say Yes to the Dress...

Our version...

no southern accent needed
and no dysfunctional 
family drama allowed!


 I've been given very sage advice 
from those who have gone before me that, 
as mother of the groom, 
my only jobs are to wear beige
and shut up.

  But when the future daughter-in-law 
asks you to go wedding dress shopping
 with her and her posse - 
YES is the only possible answer!

And I'm glad I did.

NO final decisions; 
its a process...
but getting closer -
and getting real!

Besides,
how many chances
in your lifetime
 do you get to say 
"ruching"?

1 comment:

sharon oler said...

Wow, thank you for your comment! I just recently learned how to find them, no kiddin! What a truthful and heartfelt blog you have I enjoy it very much.
Sharon
Ps the part about the interview on PBS oh so true we must be our own very best friend at times!