Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Big impact

little cost.

All I had to do for inspiration was look around.




I had an idea what I wanted to do...
but was frankly intimidated
with buying ALL the paint I thought I needed
and having to get things measured and proportioned
to look even closely the same.

Until I looked on Pinterest and found -
construction paper!

THAT I have -
as well as scissors and a glue stick!

What fun!
 I took down the painting and laid out the basic design -
and started cutting circles -
imperfect and irregular!
Just like me!

I painted the entire canvas black
Then glued,
applied a finish -
and hung!



 Voila!

Is it perfect?
No.

But it cost about $6.00 in paper and glue -
and THAT'S a change I can live with!

Yup,
I love it!


1 comment:

Kim said...

I keep looking for your "Like" button!