Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Ledger

Apparently, I subscribed to the old fashioned tradition of 'using what you've got';
I discovered this treasure from 2008 
while I was rummaging yesterday!
Because of the size of the pages, the images don't scan as well
but here are a few of my favorites anyway.

She lived a small life, 
but made a big difference.

 made of more than her yesterdays

He wasn't what she expected.


 She realized he was right;
it WAS a sad game and she had gotten used to playing it.
That was sadder still.


 Birds of worry and care will fly over your head;
this you cannot change.
But that they build nests in your hair,
this you can prevent.


He had one Mickey Mouse job after another.
He was finally done!

Beyond middle age - 
still  grateful to be here!

I can feel the creative juices flowing again already!

I've also decided to have 'Art Camp' on some Sunday afternoons -
with friends and wine/rum slush.

2015 could be a great year!

No comments: