Thursday, August 11, 2011

Uncle...

I give up.
I concede defeat.

I spent several hours trying to restore the blog to its previous template - with sidebars of pictures, blogs followed, reading lists etc all easily visible... and I simply can't do it.

Keep in mind, I'm someone who is only one step away from believing computers are powered by gerbils running around on a wheel.


The truth is, I have no idea what I'm doing and, hand to God, I also don't have the desire to learn a whole new language at my age.

'Computerese' will not be a second language for this chick.

I have NO idea how or why Blogger changed things and I'm sorry but we're going to have to live with it.

There are only so many things I'm willing to devote my psychic energy to - and fighting this isn't one of 'em.

Is it just me - or does it feel like the inmates have taken over the asylum on so many fronts?


I'm willing to fight to get my country back from 70 domestic terrorists...
but I'm surrendering my blog.

I'm also entertaining the possibility that it's a sign from the universe - that all the 'fluff' that clutters and surrounds my life can be jettisoned so I can concentrate on what's important; that, maybe, just maybe, I need to simply get on with it, without all the distractions.

But, before I put on my big girl panties and move on, can I just say one more time... I miss the way we were.

No comments: