Saturday, November 9, 2013

Fall colors

The only positive part of
the time change, 
as far as I'm concerned,
and leaving work at, 
or after, dark 
is the chance to see spectacular sunsets on the way home - 
or on the walk to the parking lot! 



No this beach scene wasn't on the walk...
but I can dream!
  
It's from a friend 'back East'.
Makes me want to put on a sweatshirt, jeans and walk barefoot - 
cold sand be damned!

Here are the fall colors I'm working with most these days.
I thought this collection of vintage heart vases 
would make perfect centerpieces for the rehearsal dinner next week.

I'm taking them to the florist today to discuss flower options -
and see how much it would cost to have them arrange the flowers
and cross one item off my ever growing
 'to do' list!

Saturday night ps:
$18.00 per vase!
No thanks...
I'll do it myself!

No comments: