Sunday, November 3, 2013

Still here...

May I just say
there's a HUGE difference
between not posting because I have nothing to share
and not being able to post because
 my computer is having a psychotic break.

I asked MAC to do one more thing for me - 
help me learn Spanish.
I didn't think that was too much to ask.
Boy, was I wrong.

In order to install Rosetta Stone, I had to upgrade my system.
In order to upgrade my system,
I increased the RAM -
like I even know what that is -
GI Joe, my built in tech guy said I should,
so I did!

One of these processes,
or so I thought,
completely whacked out my computer.

After four days,
multiple geeks pouring over it,
a visit to the Genius Bar
and $100 -
I have a new battery
and am ready to try again!

Here's what you missed...

pictures of my sons
from back in the day
of trick or treating -
Art Boy as a Super hero
(don't ask why his tights are two different shades
of blue)

 GI Joe in a heebeegee mask that STILL
terrifies me,

and as "The King',
(I think he has Elvis' snarl down perfectly),

a great niece as a witch

and another great niece (L) in her college dorm
as an ice cream cone!

Those cones are awfully short!


You missed a foggy wet day


which made one puppy VERY happy
and me, not so much.

You also missed
the pumpkin decorating contest
at work


3 bitches wishing you a
Happy Halloween!



and some fabulous cookies!

Oh yeah -
and this...
2 weeks away!

I think this look captures it all
about how ready I am -



No comments: