Friday, December 6, 2013

The Last ED Staff Christmas Party

Time to acknowledge that there will be some 'lasts
as I go through these next few months.

Like last night - 
the last time I'll host the ED SW group 
with me as a working part of the group!

What an honor its been to work with these young women!
I leave the ER in capable hands.

and I LOVE that having the party at my house 
so early in the season 
forced me to get the house ready -

now all I have to do is sit back and enjoy it!



What does it say about me 
that I honestly didn't think any of the 'ugly' Christmas sweaters 
were all that bad!?


OK, so one was...
which was caught on this funny candid!
No, not mine - 
busy isn't 'ugly';
I meant the blurry one!

We were in such a holiday mood 
that even the 'gag' gifts were a hit!



One of my favorite scenes of the night?
Great kickstart to the season!

(And no, the dogs weren't on 'lockdown' all night;
just till they got used to company and settled down!)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love your house and decorations! And of course, your doggies!