Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Kohler

What would a visit to WI be without a side trip to one of my happy places?
There's nothing I don't love about this place!

It's free.
It's in Sheboygan
(and there's no town with a greater name than that!).
And it features fantastic,
accessible folk art
that celebrates and sparks the creative flame in all of us!










Apparently even recommended by SuperHeroes!

The masks in the kids corner 
were created by local students after viewing
a current exhibit.




And, since the whole museum is supported by the people who create bathroom fixtures
(yup, THAT Kohler!)
it's no surprise that their bathrooms are works of art!

I'll admit I snuck into the mens but felt creepy taking pictures -
was afraid I'd get arrested for being a perv -
so you'll have to settle for some images from the ladies loo!





I swear, 
no bathroom should make me smile so much!

If I lived closer,
volunteering there after retirement would be at the top of my list!

Don't miss it - 
if you're ever in WI!

No comments: