Sunday, July 1, 2012

In the words of Cole Porter...

IT'S TOO DAMN HOT!


Triple digits again today - which rules out anything outside as far as I'm concerned.

It was, however, PERFECT, for tackling the basement  (well, ok, part of the basement) - which is a good 10 -15 degrees cooler than upstairs.


Re-discovered a watercolor painting I've always liked, done by Art Boy in high school, and rotated it to my bedroom for the summer; felt just like the curator at the MOMA with art collections coming in and out of display!

Three bags for Good Will and two boxes started for our churches Fall "Boot Sale" later, I was feeling very productive - so I rewarded myself by reading a wonderful book (Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto) while relaxing on the sofa afterwards.

Not a bad day!

However, if I need an alibi for any criminal activity, I'm totally screwed since I didn't talk to a single person all day and left the house only long enough to take trash to the garbage and walk the dog (at 11pm) under the cover of darkness! 
You'd all vouch for me, though, right?


Oh, and yes, I'm gonna go there -
Tom Kat divorce - -
anybody else believe Scientology is just a cover for gay guys - - or is all of LA gossip and insider knowledge wrong?

John Travolta, Tom Cruise, Will Smith - - jus' sayin'... it's the 21st century - do you really have to hide behind skirts and children anymore?




Good idea to get the kid out of the cult while you can, Katie!


Stay cool, y'all!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Scientology take made me laugh. never thought about it before, hmmm.