Friday, July 13, 2012

No doubt,

it was meant to comfort me...
"Womens hearts are falsely positive all the time".

Brother, you don't have to tell me!
Any woman who has ever loved the wrong person thinking, of course, that they were the right person knows the sad wisdom of THAT statement.

But the cardiologist meant something different...
he followed it up with "I'd recommend going nuclear".

Again, redundancy for anyone who has had a reaction to the discovery of exactly how falsely positive their hearts message was!

When he'd said earlier he would have to administer a stress test, I told him if he was going to be looking for stress, today was his lucky day because he'd surely find some; I had plenty...
I never honestly thought the next step would be nuclear!

That comes next week.


Hearts... sometimes they work, sometimes they don't... especially, a woman's.

No comments: