Sunday, October 21, 2012

Now that's a winner!

No, not THAT!
Although it's hard to be anywhere around this area without being aware that there's STILL baseball being played!

As surprising as it may be to most folks in the Lou, there was more going on than rooting for the Cardinals.

It was a gorgeous weekend for seeing the colors and buying some outsider art.
(I'm going to try to forget the hours I spent raking the leaves - and barely making a dent! (How can 10 bags barely make a dent?) Here's hoping for a stiff wind to help blow some of the rest away!

They are definitely more beautiful ON the trees ...











And, while it's hard to compete with such natural beauty, the creative minds behind 3 folk art pieces that found their way to my house this weekend, also made me smile!





Yup - a good weekend, my friends.
How was yours?

1 comment:

aimee said...

Apparently my weekend was not as exciting as your weekend!

FYI...mulch those leaves first then bag with the mower. Trust me, you will use very few bags that way!