Sunday, September 18, 2011

Enough!

here's how Kim Kardashian busy I've been lately...

my next door neighbor - a single mom, the exact same age as me - who I've lived next door to for 25 years - a quarter of a century for Pete's sake - whose house is separated from mine by mere feet - died a week ago - alone - of an aneurysm - in her house - after work - and I just found out - from my son - yesterday!

Police breaking down the door and finding her body after her job called her daughter (the girl I watched grow up with MY kids) when she hadn't shown up for work in 2 days... that... I'm not home enough to notice.

I DID notice there were more lights on at night than normal... I thought Peggy's eye sight was failing. In fact - I made a mental note to tease her about it next time we were both in our yards gardening!

Those lights were her daughter and son in law cleaning out her house.

Quell nightmare...

No comments: