Saturday, March 3, 2012

SOOC...

yup; that's how I like my images.

Maybe a little 'cropping' but I like photos that look exactly like what I just took a picture of.

So it surprised me that I've been so 'taken' by the look of 'instagram' and other photo apps on friends phones and their blogs.

In an attempt to stay current and open to new things though, I thought I'd give it a go...

after Pixlr...
I like it; subtle, a bit 'aged'; nothing drastic.

It definitely was easy - and fun!
(Besides when your subject is as cute as Bill - my nieces husbands - ANY effect would work, right?!)

Will definitely be doing more!

In fact, let's try again ...
SOOC
after Pixlr...



OMG... pixie dust!! Really!!
This could be bad, folks!

Like I really needed to discover one more black hole of time suck in the computer world!!

I'll keep you posted - but I may need an intervention...
truly - you HAVE to try this!!

Oh great, now I'm a pusher!

No comments: