Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Work of Art x2

Have you ever seen something in a store and known instantly you would try it at home?

And then surprised yourself that you did?

Yup, that was me this weekend.

I took a literary work of art - one of my favorite novels actually;
(don't worry - I have multiple copies)

folded the pages
and voila! - created another work of art!





You can even see the wisdom radiating off this paper sculpture!

I've seen them used as photo holders but, at least for now, I'll leave mine as is!

1 comment:

somepinkflowers said...

ooowww....
lOVe your folded page
art
work!

but
Mostly
i love your
dreamy depth'of'field
photos...




*sigh*

someone besides moi
who can Go Close & take
100 photos
of the same inanimate object....


yep!

my photo files
are JAMMED...

:-)

thank*goodness....