Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Danger... danger


I'm still here... dealing with a water supply line leak - complete with running water coming directly into the basement and arguments about whose responsibility it is to fix it and who's going to pay for it!

 A sophisticated game of (essentially) rock, paper, scissors solved the issue and now we're waiting for the rain/storms to stop so they can dig up my whole front yard to lay a new line!
 So glad I've spent the last decade landscaping the front yard - which, trust me, is hard to say with my tongue so deeply embedded in my cheek! 

The water problem led to a mold problem,which led to a do-it-yourself mold removal project which resulted in a fungal infection in my sinuses - headed directly to the control center of my brain, no doubt!

Who knew blogging had been saving me from all these dangers!!?

I'd better get back soon... I can't afford to be gone much longer!

 Remember that fantasy about taking time off to be deep in thought and 'process' the losses the year has brought?

Yeah... not so much!

No comments: