Monday, May 7, 2012

Someone forgot to put out the sign


So, while other people were out enjoying the 'Super Moon', we, in the ER, were dealing with a super nightmare.

I'll spare you the details - even if I have the images playing on an endless loop in my head.

The gist of the scenario was the double homicide of two adults with a fire set to cover the evidence - which led to the smoke inhalation death of a baby and a toddler fighting for her life in the Intensive Care unit.

 How does one person get to create such havoc, loss and pain in the lives of SO many other people?


It's hard for me to reconcile that the same force that created so much beauty either created, or allows, so much ugliness. Figuring out the 'why' of it all is WAAY above my pay grade!

Hey God, just an FYI - freedom of choice? - BIG mistake!!

 Headed back to deal with the aftermath...

No comments: