Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Possibilities

Sometimes, there are just too many!

A full day off - gorgeous weather, writing assignment for the church newsletter completed, phone off - and I couldn't decide - Botanical Garden, antique mall, Riverfront, countryside, gardening or just reading on the deck!

I hoped the decision would be made while I walked the dog and ran an errand.

Instead, on the way to the highway, I found an elementary school in another district with this on their playground.


                                     I think we get minimized here in the 'fly over' states

... the coasts seem to have more power, more mystique... 
and, while I can't deny I'm counting the days until my summer visit to #3,

thoughts about the Midwest, traveling and how lucky I feel (most days) to live here, made me decide to simply stay put - and be content.




                                             
                                                 First enjoying the artwork at the school

                         
                      and then taking another walk, enjoying all the beauty that surrounds me.







The decision made me very happy...

                                                             
                                                           It was a very good day!

No comments: