Thursday, September 27, 2012

Japan, here I come!

In the “what in the hell is this world coming to” category is an entry I noticed today (in the Huffington Post) which would have us believe that the latest Asian beauty craze is a huge pocket of  facial saline, indented with fingers, to create a forehead lesion shaped like a ‘bagel’ .




I don’t know what’s crazier – people who would do this or reporters who are actually trying to convince us certifiable numbers of people are really having this procedure done.
Numbers of certifiable people doing it, no doubt, is more accurate!

But if soft mushy pockets of dented flesh are evidence of beauty in the Orient, then I have an ass and upper thighs that will ROCK their world!

While I’ve never wanted to travel to Asia – seeing how I don’t ‘do’ crowds and, by all reports,  Japan is one big mosh pit – this might just be the tipping point that would get me to consider it!

Who’s with me?

No comments: