Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lighten up, people!

Anybody else notice that some people are seriously missing a 'humor' gene?


I think it's human nature to poke fun at the kernels of absurdity contained even in our most precious philosophies and deeply held opinions.

The ability to appreciate the incongruities in our lives keeps us real. 

I'm not sure why Muslims should be exempt 
when people of the Catholic, Jewish and Protestant faiths
are in the cross hairs regularly.

I don't know about you, but the God I worship doesn't need me to defend him.
He's big enough to take care of himself.

That being said, there's a difference between 'good natured ribbing' 
and poking a bull with a stick.

If you do the latter, expect that, 
at some point, 
you might just be gored in the ass.

Think it might be time to put the sticks down, step out of the pasture
and back away slowly...

Just sayin;.



No comments: