Thursday, November 24, 2011

Treasures

I realized - as I was lugging 'Christmas' up out of the basement - that I hadn't shared pictures of some of the treasures I got last weekend up in MI.

Mea Culpa...let me rectify that now.

Hidden at the bottom of a basket - yes, I'm one of those people who look everywhere - was a baggie of paper dominos with gorgeous lithograph images of Alice in Wonderland.

Some kind of fabulousness...



The cost of the bag?

50 cents.

Yes, please...
even if I don't know what I'm going to do with them yet!

There was also a tiny glitter nest...
another baggie - of angels this time, some musical, some holding symbols of the season - also a score @ $2.00!
Glitter trees and a faux snow baby, perfect for the office on the computer deck to add some holiday cheer.

And, since I'm not just tied into one 'style' of celebrating, a charming trio of felt trees made their way home with me as well.

Perfect for a small side table on top of an old felt 'penny' runner.


Completely impervious to being knocked over by the dogs - and you know it will happen!

Last, but not least, some wooden objects just waiting to be transformed into presents...

what, you don't see it?

Just wait, you will!

Hope you're having as much fun today as I am!


No comments: