Thursday, December 1, 2011

I get it...

it's the holidays...

large groupings of family and extended family gather and a house can get chaotic.

It's not possible to always keep your finger on the pulse of what's going on.

But I KNOW I'd notice if someone who wasn't part of our kith and kin came in to the kitchen, got out a pan and started to boil water.

The excuse of 'making noodles' wouldn't have gotten far in our group!

I'd know if someone who didn't belong there carried that same boiling water down the hallway - and I'd know before she poured it over another teenager sleeping in one of the bedrooms!

Don't you think you would too?

I know police have the suspect in custody - with the BS 'excuse' that she was mad that the victim had slept with her ex-boyfriend, her baby's daddy.

Frankly, I think several other folks need to be in custody as well!


Just a thought... if he's the one who can't keep his dick in his pants, why don't you take your anger out on HIM?
I'm SO glad I didn't get the 'need for drama' gene.

I just don't get it.



No comments: