Friday, February 3, 2012

Before - and after - a daily walk

Help!

I CAN'T stop having fun with the cupcakes and the camera!!
(Photographing them is better than eating them, right?)

Thankfully, I heard a still small voice telling me to back away and get outside!!

So glad I listened!

I saw snowdrops hanging their heads...

holiday decorations hanging on...


and the appearance of crocuses - too early, I fear!

I also saw aged sea foam green shutters (SWOON!) against a stone foundation.



Perfection, right?
Suppose the homeowners would notice if they went missing?
(Only kidding... really!!)


LOVE this bark!
And, now, I'm hopeful that good luck is coming my way!

Pearl appreciated the chance to be outside after being sick all week with a salivary gland infection (yup - $$$$)

Then a lunch of ham slice, honey crisp apple and brie on party rye... YUM!

Maybe there ARE some perks to working at night and having time during daylight hours -
as long as my butt isn't planted for the majority of my 'off ' time in a court room testifying!

OK, only one more... this one for my secretary!

It was a lovely day!

No comments: