Friday, February 3, 2012

Better late than never!

Not a great picture since I borrowed a friends cell phone to take it but thought some of you might like to see the birthday present I made for one of our child abuse doctors... and, if you knew her, you'd know how PERFECT this is for her!!

Right down to the pink boots!


Her brother is a frequent commentator on Nancy Grace and we've always said she got the wrong sibling!!

Ann would be terrific as a no holds barred advocate for kids - and we get to see it every day!!

Nancy Grace, eat your heart out!

ps: 'belated' because I made it for her birthday (in October), then we were on opposite schedules, so I planned to give it to her at her annual Halloween party; then I was out of town, so it was going to be a Christmas present; then I bought her something else... you get the drift!
She's finally getting it today as an early Valentines present!
Done and done!

No comments: