Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I'm here

Don't know if it's just where we're staying - or the island in general - but internet access is iffy.
As it is, I have to sit in a very specific location in the courtyard in order to get it.


I'm here, pondering the bigger issues of life, (well, actually, where to eat next), enjoying the weather (even the rain) and time with my adult 'children' (who are great people to hang out with despite differences in temperament and tastes.)


There's been a request for a day trip off island to see the location of that hideous show "Jersey Shore" and, while I'm totally baffled why you would want to do THAT when you're at the real deal, I suspect a trip to Seaside Heights is in my future!


Taking it as it comes and just enjoying that, for the first time in a LONG time, my life really IS a day at the beach!

No comments: