Saturday, August 4, 2012

Sometimes, it really is just ... chicken.

Whatever happened to - "sticks and stones may break my bones..." or "I'm rubber and you're glue..."
Are we really going to allow ourselves to be reduced to the level of 3 year olds - over a sandwich?


Apparently, some are.

This is America, people.
Folks can say what they want ... hateful, ignorant, biased, mean spirited, small minded statements to some = truthful, inspired, factual and obvious statements to others.

I neither want nor need to know the religious beliefs of every CEO/COO of every business I step into.
I don't need to surround myself with only like-minded souls and people who see the universe on the same terms I do.

Neither do I want nor need to hear about it endlessly every-time I turn on the TV.

Disagree with a public or corporate figureheads philosophy? 
Stop your money from going in to his pockets.

Enough already!

No comments: