Sunday, December 2, 2012

Back away from the computer...

and no bank account will be hurt!

Oh, the lure of Etsy - and the availability of hand crafted goods from artisans outside our local area ... combine that with the delusion that since I've stayed out of the malls and have finished shopping for everyone else, I, of course, deserve a treat -  and you have a dangerous weekend!

But Santa will be arriving, via Fed-Ex, bringing me some splurges soon...



along with stocking stuffers I couldn't resist.


OMG - some people are SO clever - and how nice to support someone creating unique pieces in their home rather than the masses huddled in a sweat shop overseas.

OK, that might be a bit of hyperbole but you get my point!

"Every-time  you spend money, you cast your vote for the kind of world you want to live in"

I know I did this weekend.
How 'bout you?

3 comments:

aimee said...

I did some Etsy shopping...for myself! It was therapeutic and cathartic....it was time for new jewelry!

Donna said...

Glad you're a good Santa for yourself!

aimee said...

Lol....I figured since I had less people to buy for this year that I could justify splurging on myself!At least I am guaranteed a gift and one I like!