Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas bling

Nope... not that kind.

Yup... there ya go...

new duct work, and 
a new air filter and humidifier system...
while other ladies may have gotten diamonds and other jewels, 
I got new shiny stuff in my basement!
Be still my heart!

Oh, who am I kidding?
It's like buying white "Granny panty" underwear -
totally necessary and utilitarian
but you just pray no one else is going to see it!

Good thing I treated myself throughout the year -

and that I have rum slush left over!

Next week - 
I get new pipes!
(Try to contain your excitement -
while I try to contain mine!)

2 comments:

aimee said...

I think you should bring the leftover rum slush to the next staff meeting!!!

Donna said...

I think that would be a recipe for getting fired! But nice try!