Thursday, May 23, 2013

Baby E...

the real reason for the weekend trip.

No, it wasn't to see 'Air Java'... although the antics of a lab are always fascinating.



Nor was it to discover I DO like tulips - just not the 'regular ' kind... 
make mine 'parrot'!
 

These looked like my favorite 'sherbet' on a stem!

It was to 'shower' these folks
with love and loot!

And to remind myself
that even in the midst of life altering circumstances
in MY life,
people I love are having life altering events 
within their own lives as well.

Children to raise,
babies to be born,
relationships in crisis,
health scares,
struggles with addiction, 
personal sojourns,
etc...

Funny though 
how even when you're convinced 
your relatives fill up several cars of the crazy train
all by themselves,
there's always room for one more!

It was a terrific weekend!









Here's what I love about my family - 

the differences in height,
shape,
skin tones  
and the fact
that not one of them
 is 'normal'!

No comments: