Saturday, January 21, 2012

'cause it needs to be said...

If I hear one more talking head say how gorgeous Angelina Jolie was at the Golden Globes, I think my head will explode!

Really, people ... the woman is a walking stick figure who's been Botoxed to within an inch of her life. Did she have ONE expression that any of you caught while watching?

Her statue in Madam Tussand has more animation that she had.
The woman doesn't look right and, sadly with her tattoos, she's practically channeling an Auschwitz survivor.
Stop holding this alien up to our girls as someone to be admired!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh yeah... one more thing

I find it ironic that Newt Gingrich who, as Speaker of the House during Clintons sexual peccadillo and perjury impeachment trial, proudly proclaimed that he would "NEVER, as long as I am Speaker, make a speech without commenting on this topic" is suddenly and sensitively self righteous about having his past held up for comment!

Don't get me wrong.
I think most men running for public office have egos bigger than their heads - although in Newts case that would be hard to imagine.I also think you can be a terrific president and yet not be someone you'd want to be married to... BTW, Callista, he cheated on Wives #1 & 2... you do the math!

It's NOT the behavior, in and of itsef, I find so repugnant (although I do); it's the hypocrisy!

OK, I feel better now!

No comments: