Tuesday, January 24, 2012

More fun than a body should have...


I LOVE it when time to play with the camera coincides with having some fun, creative ideas - and 'props' already laying around the house.

Which background do YOU prefer?





I also found a small container of even smaller figures... clearly made in China and hand painted poorly; yet oddly, as I was taking pictures and playing with them, I felt the images could somehow be a tribute to all Americans...


We may be anonymous, but we're still standing!

And, in light of todays economy and harsh realities, that's no small accomplishment!
(Although why do I feel like I need to apologize to all the figures strewn around in her wake!)

Oh... and for all you locals, I took another batch of my 'mental blocks' to Roots...just in time for Valentines Day gifting!

Even if you don't buy any of them, be sure to check out their store... it's FAB!
(Is that word still being used!?)


I can pretty much guarantee my relatives had absolutely NO idea this is how their pictures would end up being used!

However, since the money raised goes to our Adult Mission trip at church, I don't think they'd mind ... well, at least not too much!

Is it wrong that I save the best expressions for MY relatives and give the snarky ones to my former in-laws?? Ha!

No comments: