Thursday, January 26, 2012

More lists for a New Year

Just ONE reason why I love poking around antique malls and resale shops is because you never know when you'll stumble across a treasure...

a ziplock bag, marked .25 - with cards inside...
prompting hours of discussion for me and my friends!

Anyone recognize the game? Or know how it was played?
Don't get me wrong; I'm content to live with mystery... and making up my own version!



How exactly would one die from an 'excess of confidence'?



"Talky people"?
I DO love me some 'roustabouts', though!

A Jane Austen reference! LOVE it!
Did YOU catch it?

'Doing' my neighbors? How risque... and, thanks, but NO!

And just in case thinking about all these possibilities made you anxious, someone also lumped in these prayer cards!

Nice to have new markers for my Bibles and Book of Common prayer!

SO much fun for a quarter, right??

Gosh, I'm easily amused; that's a good thing, right?

No comments: